Was with a higher level manager and he asked about the current project (or any project you are comfortable with), challenges involved, your contribution (please note its YOUR, not your teams).
Went deep into the project asking questions on why its done like this, if you are given another opportunity will you do it differently. Is there any situation you faced where you did something out of your work and proved that you are correct.
High level design –
Design Swiggy. The different components of the system, databases, apis, notification systems, payment system.
One problem solving question:
Given a set of integer pairs as below, find the range/s where the count is maximum.
example : (1, 5) (2, 7), (3, 10), (11, 14), (13, 15)
answer : range between 3 to 5 : has highest count of 3 occurrences
–Find median in a stream of integers and code for it.
-If there is a very huge array of sorted numbers, find the start and end index of a particular number.
Code for the solution.
Example : 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, 5, 5, 100, 100, 100, 100
If the number is 3, the answer should be 5 – start index and 12 end index.
Low level design round
- Design an elevator system. This round involves, writing the classes, variables, member functions, the interactions between different classes, design patterns used, which class is responsible for what.
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon SDE-1 Interview Experience | Amazon WOW-2020
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon SDE 2 Experience (3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 189 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 126 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 129 (For SDE 1 Off-Campus)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 134 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 135 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 136 (For SDE-T)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 137 (Assessment test for SDE)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 138 (For SDE 1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.