Round 1: Written Round (pen and paper based)
2- Design deck of cards with 52 cards and standard suits, provide capability of shuffling classes using oops principal was expected.
3 – Given an array find max (a[i] – a[j] ) such that
i > j.
Round 2: Problem Solving Round
1 – Find median of two sorted arrays of same size ( log n solution expected)
2- n building are given their is a cost associated with each building for painting in 3 colours R, G, B, given that no two adjacent buildings can have same color find minimum cost to paint all n buildings ( most optimal space and time complexity expected )
Round 3 – Problem Solving Round 2 :
1 – Given a sorted array of numbers find last occurrence of given number x ( All test case need to be covered)
2- There and n bags with some gold coin, given a number k where k represents number of turns, for each turn we have to pick one bag take half coins and put back remaining in that bag, find maximum number of coins which can be collected after k turns ( max heap based solution, further more optimizations while inserting back coins in heap)
Round 4 – Design Round :
Discussion on my project design only HLD part,
Create HLD and LLD (oops based) of subscription engine ( eg. where user can subscribe services like Netflix and Amazon prime).
Round 5 – HM Round :
Deep discussion on my projects
Few leadership principal based questions
Round 6 – Bar Raiser :
Discussion on why Amazon, why leaving current organization, few other leadership principals,
Design LLD Chess Board Game for 2 players using oops principal
Rejected after this round, hr told lld was not good. I made few mistakes in design rounds.
1 – solve many questions for problem solving, while interview discuss your approach with interviewer they are very friendly and their small hints can lead you to exact solution
2 – prepare well for design rounds, discuss thoroughly everything about your design
3 – Prepare well for Amazon leadership principals
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 417 (For SDE- 2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 171
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 170
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 169 (For SDE 2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 168
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 418 (For SDE 2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 178 (For SDE-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.