Amazon Interview | Set 106 (On Campus for Internship)
Amazon came to our campus recently for placements and internships. I attended for internship and i am sharing my experience here.
First Round: Online:
20 MCQs based on basic aptitude,OS,C programming and data structures.
2 coding questions:
- Consider a coordinate system consisting of n coordinates from (x1,y1)…..(xn,yn)
Also there are two values ymin and ymax given to you. You have to return min(D) where D is x^2 + y^2 for all y lying between ymin and ymax inclusive. If there is no such y then return -1.
- Given a number n and a number k. You have to find the next bigger number from n which is obtained after exaclty k swaps.
Eg: Take n=43592169 and k=5
1st swap: 43952169
2nd swap: 49352169
3rd swap: 94352169
4th swap: 94532169
5th swap: 95432169 :- final number
- Check if a linked list is palindrome or not.
- Given an array of n integers(positive or negative). Find the maximum sum of subsequence of the array and also total number such arrays possible having the maximum sum.
- A linked list consists of two pointers: a next pointer and a child pointer. We have to make the linked list linear i.e. making all the child pointers NULL.
answer would be:
- Given a distance n. A person standing at position 0 has to reach n. He can either take 1 step or 2 steps at a time. In how many ways he can reach there.
Finally some definitions from OOPS, OS and basic data structures.
I was finally hired for the Internship at Amazon. I would like to thanks Geeks for Geeks which helped me a lot in my preparation.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!