Amazon Interview Experience SDE-1 | Amazon-WOW 2020
4 Technical rounds:
First Technical Round:
1. Given two arrays and we need to find whether one array is a subset of other or not
array1: 1 6 5
array2: 1 4 7 3 5 6
2. Given a matrix and there will be bombs in the cells, find the number of blasts. A group of connected bombs leads to blast.
3. Level order traversal of a tree.
Second Technical Round:
1. Find the lexicographically maximum level sum and its level of a tree.
Ex: 1 15 6 6 4 5 6 (i/p format: root left right )
Max Level sum : 21
2. Given a sorted array and an element x, find k closest elements to the x in an array
Ex; a : 12 15 18 21 22 43, k = 4, x = 20
o/p :15, 18, 21, 22
Third Technical Round:
1. Sort the given linked list.
2. Top view of a tree.
3. Operating System and Computer Network Basics like about DNS, Deadlocks, Routing, OSI model, Processors etc
Fourth Technical Round:
1. Given an array and split the array into two halves such that the absolute difference between them should be minimum.
Ex : 37, 43, 7, 54
o/p = (37+43) – (54+7) = 19
2. Given a string find the count of unique palindromic substrings
o/p: 6 ( a, b, aa, aba, aabaa, aaa)
3. LRU Cache
4. Infix to Postfix conversion
5. Inheritance and its types
6. Difference between linear and non-linear data structures.
Resume and the challenges faced in developing projects and asked about MENTORSHIP in Smart Interviews.
We need to give different approaches for a problem and need to write code for the optimized solution in your preferred language
Thank you so much Amit Bansal Sir and Abhishek Sir (SMART-INTERVIEWS) and GeeksforGeeks from the bottom of my heart. Because of your teaching and guidance, I am enjoying this fruitful result.