Qt framework (with QT Creator IDE) can be used to create a fancy interfaces for Python GUI application. Plotting graphics on a GUI is possible with pyqtgraph library.
Installing pyqtgraph –
There are several ways of installing pyqtgraph depending on your needs.
If you are using Anaconda you can install with:
conda install -c anaconda pyqtgraph
Or with pip command:
pip install pyqtgraph
Creation of plot widgets with QT Creator –
Add the buttons, text areas and other stuffs as usually done with QT Creator. To create a plot area you need to follow the steps:
- Add widget to UI and give it a proper name like “widgetSignal”
- Promote the widget to pyqtgraph
Load UI to Python –
- In your python code call the UI you created with QT Creator.
- Create a sin wave for plotting
- Draw the graph on UI
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 3
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 1
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 2
- Plotting polar curves in Python
- Plotting Histogram in Python using Matplotlib
- Python Bokeh – Plotting Ys on a Graph
- Three-dimensional Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- 3D Wireframe plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Xs on a Graph
- Python | Geographical plotting using plotly
- 3D Contour Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Plotting World Map Using Pygal in Python
- Plotting graph using Seaborn | Python
- 3D Surface plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- 3D Scatter Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Ovals on a Graph
- Python | Matplotlib Sub plotting using object oriented API
- Python Bokeh - Plotting a Line Graph
- bokeh.plotting.figure.arc() function in Python
- Python | Plotting Google Map using gmplot package
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.