Geographical plotting is used for world map as well as states under a country. Mainly used by data analysts to check the agriculture exports or to visualize such data.
plotly is a Python library which is used to design graphs, especially interactive graphs. It can plot various graphs and charts like histogram, barplot, boxplot, spreadplot and many more. It is mainly used in data analysis as well as financial analysis. plotly is an interactive visualization library.
cufflink connects plotly with pandas to create graphs and charts of dataframes directly. choropleth is used to describe geographical plotting of USA. choropleth is used in the plotting of world maps and many more.
Command to install plotly:
pip install plotly
Below is the implementation:
- Python | Plot different graphs using plotly and cufflinks
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 2
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 1
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 3
- Plotting graph using Seaborn | Python
- Python | Plotting Google Map using gmplot package
- SunPy | Plotting a Solar Image in Python
- Python | Plotting Google Map using folium package
- Python | Matplotlib Sub plotting using object oriented API
- Python | Plotting Data on Google Map using pygmaps package
- Python | Matplotlib Graph plotting using object oriented API
- Python | Plotting Fibonacci spiral fractal using Turtle
- Python | Plotting bar charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
- Python | Plotting Pie charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set – 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.