Google Translate is a free multilingual machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text from one language into another. It offers a website interface, mobile apps for Android and iOS, and an API that helps developers build browser extensions and software applications. Google Translate supports over 100 languages at various levels.
Follow the steps to add a google translate button on your website:
Step 1:Start with a basic web page and add a “div” element.
In the code below a “div” element with the id “google_translate_element” is created.
Step 2:Add google translate api reference.
OUTPUT AFTER TRANSLATING INTO ARABIC:
Video to demonstrate above steps.
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- PHP | ImagickDraw translate() Function
- HTML5 | translate Attribute
- Reader's View of a GeeksforGeeks webpage
- Reading selected webpage content using Python Web Scraping
- HTML | button Tag
- HTML <button> value Attribute
- HTML | DOM button Object
- HTML | DOM Button name Property
- HTML | DOM Button value Property
- jQuery | :button Selector
- HTML | DOM Button disabled Property
- HTML <button> disabled Attribute
- HTML | DOM Button type Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.