Let us how to add names to DataFrame columns in Pandas.
Creating the DataFrame :
Here we can see that the columns in the DataFrame are unnamed.
Adding column name to the DataFrame : We can add columns to an existing DataFrame using its
Now the DataFrame has column names.
Renaming column name of a DataFrame : We can rename the columns of a DataFrame by using the
We can see the names of the columns have been changed.
- How to get column names in Pandas dataframe
- Python | Change column names and row indexes in Pandas DataFrame
- How to lowercase column names in Pandas dataframe
- How to Sort a Pandas DataFrame based on column names or row index?
- How to get column and row names in DataFrame?
- Remove spaces from column names in Pandas
- Pandas - Remove special characters from column names
- Get column index from column name of a given Pandas DataFrame
- Create a Pandas DataFrame from a Numpy array and specify the index column and column headers
- How to get rows/index names in Pandas dataframe
- Convert given Pandas series into a dataframe with its index as another column on the dataframe
- How to add Empty Column to Dataframe in Pandas?
- Add Column to Pandas DataFrame with a Default Value
- Create a DataFrame from a Numpy array and specify the index column and column headers
- Drop columns in DataFrame by label Names or by Index Positions
- Python | Pandas MultiIndex.names
- Python | Pandas TimedeltaIndex.names
- Capitalize first letter of a column in Pandas dataframe
- Convert the column type from string to datetime format in Pandas dataframe
- Apply uppercase to a column in Pandas dataframe
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.