Given a number n, write a program to check whether given number is Adam Number or not.
Adam number is a number when reversed, the square of the number and the square of the reversed number should be numbers which are reverse of each other. Adam numbers upto 1000 are: 0, 1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 13, 21, 22, 31, 101, 102, 103, 111, 112 , 113, 121, 122, 201, 202, 211, 212, 221, 301, 311.
Input : 12 Output : Adam Number Explanation: Square of 12 = 144 Reverse of 12 = 21 Square of 21 = 441 Now Square of 12 and square of reverse of 12 are reverse of each other. Therefore 12 is Adam number. Input : 14 Output : Not a Adam Number
Steps to find Adam number :
Step 1: Find square of number. Step 2: Find reverse of number. Step 3: Find square of number in Step 2. Step 4: Find reverse of number in Step 3. Step 5: Find whether number obtained in Step 4 and Step 1 are equal or not.
This article is contributed by nuclode. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find Prime Adam integers in the given range [L, R]
- Number of factors of very large number N modulo M where M is any prime number
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Find n'th number in a number system with only 3 and 4
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Check if a number is a power of another number
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Finding number of digits in n'th Fibonacci number
- Smallest number by rearranging digits of a given number
- Number with maximum number of prime factors
- Convert a number m to n using minimum number of given operations
- Determine whether a given number is a Hyperperfect Number
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Find if a number is divisible by every number in a list
- Round-off a number to a given number of significant digits