- MCQ Test: The test was conducted on the Eduthrill platform. Questions were based on Operating Systems, DBMS, Computer Networks, Algorithms, and time complexities (30 minutes for 30 MCQs)
- Coding Round: This was also conducted on Eduthrill Platform. There was a single coding question to be solved in 60 mins which were similar to Partition of a set into K subsets with equal sum
Round 3: Technical interview for around 60 minutes
- Tell me about yourself.
- Questions related to my project.
- OOPs concepts
- Difference between the linked list and array.
- He asked me to write the following code on a notepad:
- Height of a Tree
- Count the number of nodes in a tree.
- Binary Search in an Array.
- Reverse a string (I was asked to run this code on an online IDE).
- What is join and explain about types of joins?
- What is Unique Key?
- What is indexing and working of it, also types of indexing?.
- Do you have any questions for me?
Round 4: Technical interview for around 50 minutes.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain about your recent project.
- Rest whole round went on discussing a single question:
Minimum Number of Refueling Stops (Greedy)
(What is the least number of refueling stops the car must make in order to reach its destination?)
My advice to all the candidates who are going to appear for an interview in the coming weeks or months is to stay calm and confident during the entire process. You can deliver your best only when you are calm and composed. In my opinion, the companies not only test you on your technical knowledge but also on, how you interact during the interview and handle a difficult situation.
The master tip to each and every aspirant is to keep interacting with the interviewer, think aloud so that the interviewer gets to know your approach.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Accolite Interview Experience | On -Campus 2020
- Accolite Interview Experience | Off-Campus Internship 2020
- Accolite Interview Experience (Off-Campus 2020)
- Accolite Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 8
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Internship and FTE)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.