Give a = 12 and b = 36 write a C function/macro that returns 3612 without using arithmetic, strings and predefined functions.
We strongly recommend you to minimize your browser and try this yourself first.
Below is one solution that uses String Token-Pasting Operator (##) of C macros. For example, the expression “a##b” prints concatenation of ‘a’ and ‘b’.
Below is a working C code.
Thanks to an anonymous user to suggest this solution.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- C Programming Language Standard
- Features of C Programming Language
- Benefits of C language over other programming languages
- Introduction to the C99 Programming Language : Part I
- Introduction to the C99 Programming Language : Part II
- Introduction to the C99 Programming Language : Part III
- Programming puzzle (Assign value without any control statement)
- fgets() and gets() in C language
- Stopwatch using C language
- kbhit in C language
- Difference between while(1) and while(0) in C language
- Signals in C language
- C Language Introduction
- How to clear console in C language?
- Interesting facts about C Language