Problem: Given a string we have to reverse the string and print the reversed string.
Input: String : "This is a sample string" Output: gnirts elpmas a si sihT Input: String : "Geeks for Geeks" Output: skeeG rof skeeG
- Create a string
- Traverse through the string
- Push the characters in the stack
- Count the number of characters
- Load the staring address of the string
- POP the top character of the stack until count is not equal to zero
- Put the character and reduce the count and increase the address
- Continue until the count is greater than zero
- Load the effective address of the string in dx using LEA command
- Print the sting by calling the interrupt with 9H in AH
- The string must be terminated by ‘$’ sign
gnirts elpmas a si sihT
The program cannot be run on an online editor, please use MASM to run the program and use dos box to run MASM, you might use any 8086 emulator to run the program.
- 8086 program to reverse 16 bit number using 8 bit operation
- 8086 program to reverse 8 bit number using 8 bit operation
- 8086 program to print a String
- 8086 program to check whether a string is palindrome or not
- 8086 program to search a number in a string
- 8086 program to transfer a block of 4 bytes by using string instructions
- 8086 program to transfer a block of bytes by using string instruction
- 8086 program to add two 8 bit BCD numbers
- String manipulation instructions in 8086 microprocessor
- 8086 program to multiply two 16-bit numbers
- 8086 program to add two 16-bit numbers with or without carry
- 8086 program to find the min value in a given array
- 8086 program to subtract two 8 bit BCD numbers
- 8086 program to add two 16 bit BCD numbers with carry
- 8086 program for selection sort
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : andrew1234