GitHub is one of the most popular sites for hosting source codes with version control. In fact it now also has GitHub Jobs through which you can apply for the top companies. It also becomes an enormous developer’s network. It has more than 30 million accounts and over 96 million repositories.
Here is a list of 5 GitHub repos that every new developer must follow:
This is a well-organized repository which is a compilation of free study materials from all over the world in various languages. It includes books, websites, podcasts and a lot more. People who are learning to code must follow this repo.
Have you come across a research paper and then wondered how to implement this on your own? If you’re learning Machine Learning or Deep Learning this repo has a bunch of research papers along with the source code. Also, this repo is updated every week.
This repo contains a study plan on how you can prepare for coding interviews. This is very popular because the person who created this went from not having a CS degree to working for Google. This study plan is intensive but it contains a wide array of topics and you can customize it to fit your needs.
Awesome Python is a curated list of top Python libraries, frameworks and study resources. If you’re getting started on Python or want to learn a new framework, this is the place to visit.
The best way to remember these repos is to star them, once you star a GitHub repo you can visit them later.
- Top 10 Useful GitHub Repos That Every Developer Should Follow
- Fetch top 10 starred repositories of user on GitHub | Python
- 7 Common Programming Principles That Every Developer Must Follow
- 7 React Best Practices Every Web Developer Should Follow
- Top 7 Payment Gateway APIs That Every Developer Must Know
- Top 10 Tools That Every Web Developer Must Try Once
- 5 Mistakes That Every Engineering Student Must Avoid
- 7 Common Programming Mistakes That Every Beginner Must Avoid
- Top 10 Books That Every Programmer Must Read Once
- Best Tech Movies That Every Programmer Must Watch
- 10 Must-Have Skills For Every Project Manager in 2020
- What is GitHub Student Developer Pack and How to Get it?
- 8 Most Important Steps To Follow in System Design Round of Interviews
- 5 New Resolutions Every Novice Programmer Should Take in 2020
- GIT | An Introduction to Github
- Using GitHub to host a free static website
- Using Bitbucket as an extension to GitHub capabilities
- Downloading gists from Github made simple
- Making your first Open Source Pull Request | Github
- List of useful Github Commands
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.