3DPLM Interview Experience for Software Developer
Round 1:Aptitude test
Contains a list of 40 Math questions, 20 English question, 20 Logical Aptitude questions. Level of question was moderate.
Asked to write two programs:
- If you have a data of temperature of a city for a month. then please find the closest to zero degree centegrade temperature.
- Write a program to calculate the GCD.
This round was mainly focused on geometry and math skill, puzzle.
- Draw a triangle with three angles and perimeter are given.
- Concepts related to OOPs, Virtual Destructor, type casting
- Implement a stack in C++ using a linklist.
- After this there were two puzzles being asked by interviewer.