Problem: Write a YACC program for conversion of Infix to Postfix expression.
YACC (Yet another Compiler-Compiler) is the standard parser generator for the Unix operating system. An open source program, yacc generates code for the parser in the C programming language. The acronym is usually rendered in lowercase but is occasionally seen as YACC or Yacc.
Input: a*b+c Output: ab*c+ Input: a+b*d Output: abd*+
Lexical Analyzer Source Code:
Parser Source Code:
- C++ Program to implement Symbol Table
- C program to detect tokens in a C program
- Program to calculate First and Follow sets of given grammar
- Lex Program For checking a valid URL
- Compiler Design | C program to check syntax of 'for' loop
- Lex program to count the number of lines, spaces and tabs
- Lex Program to accept a valid integer and float value
- Lex Program to check valid email
- Lex Program to accept string starting with vowel
- Lex program to find the length of the longest word
- Lex program to check whether the input is digit or not
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- LEX program to count the number of vowels and consonants in a given string
- Lex Program to print the total characters, white spaces, tabs in the given input file
- Lex program to check whether a given number is even or odd
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.