Vuram Technology Solutions Interview Experience
Vuram Technologies Solutions – Campus Recruitment – July 2019
- Three sections – MCQs, Essay Writing, Coding – No Negative Marks
- MCQs section is consists of Quants, Logical, Technical Aptitude (DS, Predict the output, Spot the error, OS) Approx. 30 questions in 45 minutes.
- Easy Writing section is only 10 minutes. You are given an easy topic and asked to type it in your own words
- Coding section consists of 5 simple questions related to Arrays and Strings.
Note: Questions are at easy level but time is limited so attend all the questions.
Technical Round 1 – 1 hour:
- Tell me about yourself – I started talking and at last I told him about my projects and he started questioning from my projects.
- He gave a coding question (related to arrays):
Input: 10 15 20 25 30
Task is to sum every two elements – store it & print it and repeat it till it becomes only one value.
10 15 20 25 30
25 45 30
I coded in O(n2) and without auxiliary space.
- He asked me real time application questions like
- You are sending an email to your friend, after typing message you will click send button – What happens if your click send button?
- He gave me a pyramid pattern and asked me a logic:
Technical Round 2 – 45 minutes:
- Tell me about yourself – I started talking and at last I told him about my best project and he stick with that project – He gave a scenario and asked me to redesign my project. I depicted him with diagrams and technologies.
- Difference between C and C++
- Difference between C++ oops and Java oops
- Which data structure is best for File Directory? And asked me to design it.
- A string manipulation question – He asked me logic in Java without using Collections.
- Find frequencies of each character in a string
- Asked Some other questions on Oops and DS
Technical Round 3 – 45 minutes:
- Questions on Networks
- What happen if we entered google.com in address bar in a browser?
- Who will configure DNS and where is situated?
- He gave a math question:
- There are 26 characters and each character has a value and each value get increased by 10 eg: a=3 b=13 c=23 … z
- Task is to find value of z and sum of all 26 values. I solved it using AP formulas.
- Sequence of questions on my Skill Set (from my resume)
- A coding question:
- Given two dates and task is to count no of days between two dates.
- Input: 15/11/1999 and 11/02/2001
- Output: Number of days between 15/11/1999 and 11/02/2001
All the best!