ZS Associates Interview Experience for Business Technology Solutions Associate (On-Campus)
There were two phases in the Interview Process:
- First Phase: Platform- Talview
- Second Phase: Technical interview- Monjin Platform
First Phase: Platform- Talview
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1(Aptitude): This is a basic aptitude round consisting of 45 questions to be completed in 40 minutes. Questions were on the topics:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Verbal Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer fundamentals
- Just try to be quick and attempt as many as you can, give timed mock tests.
- Do not leave any question unmarked since it has no negative marking.
Round 2(PSDD – Problem Solving Deep Dive ): This round included a small case study related to some business scenario where you are required to answer 8-10 MCQ questions based on the case study in around 30 Minutes. You cannot go back to the previous question in this round.
Round 3(Video Interview): This will be a video interview round where you are supposed to record your answer for about 3 Mins each for 2 questions. The questions are scenarios based and there might be some guesstimates but their probability is low.
Tip: Before speaking, compose your answer thoroughly and try to include various aspects of the solution. Give this with a calm mind and try to speak fluently without any pauses.
Note – All Rounds are elimination round.
Second Phase: Technical interview- Monjin Platform
The second phase is a technical online interview conducted by Monjin Platform. The duration of the interview is 30 mins. Questions were on the topics:
- SQL – We had to write the SQL queries in the chatbox.
- DBMS – Concepts of keys, DBMS vs RDBMS
- About ZS Associates
- Logical Reasoning Puzzles- Like complete the pattern, or find the missing number
Tip: Prepare your SQL basics and some of the advanced topics
The interviewer may ask you to write queries so revise concepts of aliasing and optimizations you can employ in your queries.
Questions that I was asked were:
- Concept of aliasing, concatenation, clauses, joins
Final Interview: EBI+FIT round- Zoom Platform
- In this round, you will get an opportunity to meet a ZS leader.
- In this round, the ZS leader will ask you questions to know whether you are a right fit for this company or not.
- They check your thinking and the way you deal with a problem in your life and how structured you are while problem-solving.
- For me, in this interview, I was asked situational-based questions.