The unordered_multiset::get_allocator() function is a STL function in C++ which is used to include unorder_multiset header file in program. This function gets the stored allocator object and returns the allocator object which is used to construct the container. It is a public member function.
allocator_type get_allocator() const;
Here allocator_type is the type of the allocator which is used by the container.
Parameters: It does not accepts any parameter.
Return Value: It returns the allocator type.
Below program illustrate get_allocator method in C++ STL:
allocator is : true
Complexity: It takes constant time of complexity to perform operation.
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- How to save an HTML 5 Canvas as an image on the server ?
- How to accordion scroll to top to open content in Bootstrap ?
- PHP | Imagick paintTransparentImage() Function
- PHP | Imagick cycleColormapImage( ) Function
- PHP | Imagick liquidRescaleImage() Function
- PHP | Imagick implodeImage() Function
- PHP | Imagick affineTransformImage() Function
- PHP | Imagick pingImage() Function
- PHP | Imagick pingImageBlob() Function
- Kotlin Data Classes
- Kotlin hashSetOf()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.