The unordered_multiset::get_allocator() function is a STL function in C++ which is used to include unorder_multiset header file in program. This function gets the stored allocator object and returns the allocator object which is used to construct the container. It is a public member function.
allocator_type get_allocator() const;
Here allocator_type is the type of the allocator which is used by the container.
Parameters: It does not accepts any parameter.
Return Value: It returns the allocator type.
Below program illustrate get_allocator method in C++ STL:
allocator is : true
Complexity: It takes constant time of complexity to perform operation.
- Program to implement FLAMES game
- Difference between Private and Protected in C++ with Example
- How to hide or show one record from an ng-repeat within a table based on ng-click?
- How to set placeholder value for input type date in HTML 5 ?
- HTTP headers | Cookie
- HTTP headers | X-Forwarded-Proto
- HTTP headers | Strict-Transport-Security
- HTTP headers | Expect
- HTTP headers | X-Frame-Options
- HTTP headers | X-XSS-Protection
- ES6 | Animation
- HTTP headers | Date
- HTTP headers | Last-Modified
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.