unordered_multimap::get_allocator() is a built in function in C++ STL which is used to get allocator of container unordered_mulitmap.
Parameters: This function does not accept any parameter.
Return value: Returns an allocator associated with unordered_multimap.
Below programs illustrate the working of unordered_multimap::get_allocator() function.
Is allocator Pair
Allocated size = 64
- How to load jQuery code after loading the page?
- How to darken an Image using CSS ?
- What is the aria-labelledby attribute ?
- CSS | overscroll-behavior Property
- CSS | stroke-dasharray Property
- CSS | stroke-dashoffset Property
- Environment Setup in Ruby
- Kotlin Collections Ordering
- Kotlin Inline classes
- Web Browsers that support Java Applets and how to enable them
- C/C++ if else statement with Examples
- C/C++ if statement with Examples
- C/C++ do while loop with Examples
- C/C++ while loop with Examples
- C/C++ if else if ladder with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.