The set::get_allocator() in C++ STL is an in-built function which returns the copy of the allocator object associated with the set.
Parameters: This function does not accept any parameters.
Return Value: This function returns the allocator associated with the set.
Time Complexity: O(1).
Below are the examples to illustrate set::get_allocator() method:
Example 1: The program below shows how allocator of a set can be used to allocate an array of 7 elements.
size of int pointer is: 8 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rated as one of the most sought after skills in the industry, own the basics of coding with our C++ STL Course and master the very concepts by intense problem-solving.
- set::rbegin() and set::rend() in C++ STL
- Count number of unique Triangles using STL | Set 1 (Using set)
- set::begin() and set::end() in C++ STL
- Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm using set in STL
- numeric header in C++ STL | Set 2 (adjacent_difference(), inner_product() and iota())
- Graph implementation using STL for competitive programming | Set 1 (DFS of Unweighted and Undirected)
- Graph implementation using STL for competitive programming | Set 2 (Weighted graph)
- Counting Inversions using Set in C++ STL
- Insertion and Deletion in STL Set C++
- Sorting Array Elements By Frequency | Set 3 (Using STL)
- set::swap() in C++ STL
- set::size() in C++ STL
- set::empty() in C++ STL
- set::erase in C++ STL
- set::emplace() in C++ STL
- set::clear in C++ STL
- Count smaller elements on right side using Set in C++ STL
- set vs map in C++ STL
- set vs unordered_set in C++ STL
- bitset set() function in C++ STL
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.