The set::get_allocator() in C++ STL is an in-built function which returns the copy of the allocator object associated with the set.
Parameters: This function does not accept any parameters.
Return Value: This function returns the allocator associated with the set.
Time Complexity: O(1).
Below are the examples to illustrate set::get_allocator() method:
Example 1: The program below shows how allocator of a set can be used to allocate an array of 7 elements.
size of int pointer is: 8 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Find the Deepest Node in a Binary Tree Using Queue STL - SET 2
- Kotlin mutableSetOf() method
- Kotlin Map : mapOf()
- Kotlin Set : setOf()
- Kotlin list : listOf()
- PHP | Imagick levelImage() Function
- Kotlin | apply vs with
- Kotlin Ranges
- What are the main differences between the Java platform and other platforms?
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
- How to get the same behavior with confirm and bootstrap modal?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.