Undostres Questions September 2018
Round 1: Written coding and MCQ round of 1 hr 30 min. 20 MCQ’s and 3 coding problems on Data structures.
MCQ’s had the question on following topics:
- Sorting Algo
- Time complexities
- Greedy Algo
- Binary Trees
- Output problems
3 coding questions were:
- You are given a singly linked list and you have to print all pair of nodes in the linked list whose sum is 10. If no pair exists print -1
- You are given an array of integers. You have to find the two elements from the array whose absolute difference is minimum. If multiple pairs of elements exist print them all.
- You are given a binary tree, find all pair of nodes whose sum is equal to 20
Only function was asked to be implemented not the whole program.
Round 2: Students shortlisted after round 1 were called for Technical Round on Skype. Problems asked in this round were tough Data structures problem
Study DSA and time, space complexities.
Be confident and clear in your answers. If you are having a Skype interview, make sure you have the good Internet connection so that you can understand the problem and the interviewer can clearly hear you.
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2018
- Nagarro Interview Questions September 2018
- Samsung Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) (September 2018)
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) - September 2018
- Samsung R & D Noida Question September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2017
- TCS NQT 2018 Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience 2018
- IBM Interview Experience CSE 2018
- Paytm Interview Experience 2018
- Xoriant interview experience 2018
- TIAA Interview Experience 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience(CSE) 2018
- Libsys Interview Experience (2018)
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.