The _.div() Method returns the quotient of all the given arguments.
_.div( val1, val2,..., valn );
Parameters: This method takes n values to operate on them.
Return Value: This method returns the quotient of all the given arguments.
underscore.js contrib library can be installed using npm install underscore-contrib –save.
The Quotient of given values is : 4
The Quotient of given values is : 2
The Quotient of given values is : 0.125
- How to overlay one div over another div using CSS
- How to copy the content of a div into another div using jQuery ?
- How to center a div within another div?
- How to clear all div's content inside a parent div ?
- Making a div vertically scrollable using CSS
- How to set the div height to auto-adjust to background size?
- Div Tag | HTML
- How to align content of a div to the bottom using CSS ?
- How to horizontally center a div using CSS?
- How to auto-resize an image to fit a div container using CSS?
- How to give a div tag 100% height of the browser window using CSS
- How to place two div side-by-side of the same height using CSS?
- Maintain the aspect ratio of a div with CSS
- How to position a div at the bottom of its container using CSS?
- How to make div not larger than its contents using CSS?
- How to float three div side by side using CSS?
- How to make div height expand with its content using CSS ?
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- HTML | DOM Div Object
- How to make a div fill a remaining horizontal space using CSS?