UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
Eligibility criteria : 70 % OR 7 CGPA and above.
30 aptitude questions in 45 minutes .paper was bit tricky and was at par with Cat level
topics were geometry ,height and distances ,basic PnC and probability ,arrangement ,logical reasoning,
cutoff was low. (1 marks for each correct answer negative 0.5 for each wrong answer )
** basically time management plays an important role here.(you do not have to solve every question choose wisely)
Round 1.2 : (Mandatory for CSE/IT …. Optional for ECE/EE)
3 coding questions needed to be solved in 30 minutes:
- convert a tree into its mirror image(inplace).
- sort an char array according to given array of indices.
- LCS(S for subsequence )
35 students selected out of 180(ECE,EE,IT ,CSE)
Technical 1 :
- Tell me about yourself.
- questions on my hobbies and gap year.
- palindrome in string
- swap two variables in a single line without using 3 variable.
- cycle in a linked list
- what if we move one pointer with a speed of 4 and other with 1.
- what is binary search tree .Prerequisites of binary search tree what is balanced binary search tree how will you balance it.
- Huffman coding algorithm.
- basic questions of C.
- Any question from us.(please do ask questions)
10 were rejected after technical 1
- Questions on my project.
- Will I be going for further studies.
- Given a continuous input stream of integers how will you sort and how will you print the output at any point of time and what data structure will you use to store the sorted result.
- why your CGPA is less ?
- design a movie ticket booking platform.
- How will you rate yourself in data structures.
- Languages you know.
- Do you have any questions for us?
10 rejected after technical 2
- how was your day?
- basic Hr questions (just to check your communication skills)
- preferred location
- any question for us.
Out of 15, 11 got selected
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above