Trilogy Innovations Interview Experience for SDE-1(On-Campus)
There were Five rounds
- First Round – Online Round (4 coding questions 2 hrs)
- Second Round – CCAT
- Third Round – Telephonic Interview ( Resume Round)
- Fourth Round – Zoom Call (DSA Round)
- Fifth Round – Zoom Call (Open-ended Questions)
First Round: There were five questions.
- One of them was Given an array of length n, and your task is to divide it into k subarrays. The cost of a subarray (i….j) is the (a[i] + a[i + 1]….+a[j])^2. Find the minimum Total Cost.
- The second was based on segment trees.
- The third was based on a Disjoint set Union (which was not easy to implement).
- Last one I didn’t remember.
Second Round: The second round was on a crossover platform. You have to get a score of more than 40 out of 50 in a 15 mins MCQ test.
Third Round: It was a Telephonic Interview.
- The Interviewer will ask you to Explain one of your personal/Internship projects.
- They will ask questions about anything related to the project.
- Mostly they ask questions about which database you used,
- Why you chose this database,
- The difference between SQL and NoSQL databases, which one is faster, etc.
- At last, he asked me if I ever implemented any authorization in any of my projects then he asked me about JWT tokens as mentioned in one of my projects.
- For this round, prepare thoroughly about your resume and stay ready for these types of questions.
- After 5 mins, I got mail for the next round, which happened 30 mins after this round.
Fourth Round: It was a DSA Round.
- The Interviewer introduced himself, then I introduced myself, and he asked me a question which was Given an array a, In one move, you can remove as many as a[i] such that a[i] < a[i-1] for all I >=0 and i<n.
- You have to find a minimum number of moves so that the array will become non-decreasing.
- First, I struggled for some time.
- Then Interviewer gave me some hints, and I figured out the solution and implemented the solution on a google doc.
- It was just a six lines code to implement.
After two days, I got the mail from the college for the next round.
Fifth Round: It was a tough round. The Interviewer was a very experienced guy.
- First, he asked me if I had any questions about the company.
- He asked me questions like, what is something I have built till now which I am very proud of,
- What is my most significant achievement till now,
- and What are my three best qualities which, if he asks my manager of the internship, will tell him and why I think so.
- After that, he gave me a situation and asked me to pitch a product for the problem and why he should buy it.
- It was an outstanding experience with this round, but I knew I wouldn’t get through this round. So I received my rejection the next day.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...