There were 5 rounds of interview.
1st round- coding round. Given a elevator system to design and code. working code was expected and design should be scalable to support multiple lift.
2nd round- problem solving round. Given a binary tree, find number of nodes at k distance from a target node in tree.
3rd round- database design round. I was asked to design database for JIRA. On top of the design few SQL queries were asked.
4th round- interviewed on core concepts related to core java, multithreading. questions based on memory leakage, race condition, how to represent a graph in rdbms, how to get thread safety without using synchronization and object lock, dependency injection.
5th round- (taken by founder) how would you choose between SQL and no SQL DB. Which datastore would you prefer if asked to design Google calander. How do you keep yourself updated with evolving technology.
- Treebo Interview experience
- Treebo (Ruptub Solutions Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1
- Ulo Hotels Recruitment Process
- Treebo Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)