Array.GetLongLength(Int32) Method is used to get a 64-bit integer that represents the number of elements in the specified dimension of the Array.
public long GetLongLength (int dimension);
Here, dimension is the zero-based dimension of the Array whose length is to be calculated.
Return Value: It returns a
64-bit integer that represents the number of elements in the specified dimension.
Exception: This method throws IndexOutOfRangeException if the dimension is less than zero or greater than or equal to Rank.
Total Number of Elements in first dimension of arr: 3 Type of returned Length: System.Int64 Total Number of Elements in second dimension of arr: 3 Type of returned Length: System.Int32 Total Number of Elements in second dimension of arr: 3 Type of returned Length: System.Int64
Note: In the above program, GetLength method return type is
System.Int32 but the GetLongLength method return type is
- C# | Total number of elements present in an array
- C# | Count the total number of elements in the List
- C# | Copying BitArray elements to an Array
- Copying the Queue elements to 1-D Array in C#
- C# | Copying the Collection<T> elements to an array
- C# | Copying the elements of ArrayList to a new array
- C# | Copying the SortedList elements to an Array Object
- C# | Copying the Hashtable elements to an Array Instance
- C# | Copy the elements of a string array to the end of the StringCollection
- C# | Check if an array contain the elements that match the specified conditions
- C# | Copy OrderedDictionary elements to Array instance at the specified index
- C# | Get or set the number of elements that the ArrayList can contain
- C# | Get the number of elements in the SortedSet
- C# | Get or set the number of elements in the BitArray
- C# | Number of elements in HashSet
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.