Array.GetLength(Int32) Method is used to find the total number of elements present in the specified dimension of the Array.
public int GetLength (int dimension);
Here, dimension is a zero-based dimension of the Array whose length needs to be determined.
Return value: The return type of this method is System.Int32. This method return a 32-bit integer that represents the number of elements in the specified dimension.
Exception:This method will give IndexOutOfRangeException if the value of dimension is less than zero or if the value of dimension is equal to or greater than Rank.
Below given are some examples to understand the implementation in a better way:
The elements of myarray : 445 44 66 6666667 78 878 1 Total Elements: 7
myarray1 and myarray2: False myarray1 and myarray3: True
- Total number of elements in a specified dimension of an Array in C#
- C# | Count the total number of elements in the List
- How to set the Height of the Elements present in the ListBox in C#?
- Count the number of element present in the sequence in LINQ?
- Copying the Queue elements to 1-D Array in C#
- C# | Copying the Collection<T> elements to an array
- C# | Copying the elements of ArrayList to a new array
- C# | Copying BitArray elements to an Array
- C# | Copying the Hashtable elements to an Array Instance
- C# | Check if an array contain the elements that match the specified conditions
- C# | Copy the elements of a string array to the end of the StringCollection
- C# | Copying the SortedList elements to an Array Object
- C# | Copy OrderedDictionary elements to Array instance at the specified index
- C# | Get the number of elements in the SortedSet
- C# | Get or set the number of elements that the ArrayList can contain
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.