Asked by Varun Bhatia.
Write a recursive function treeToList(Node root) that takes an ordered binary tree and rearranges the internal pointers to make a circular doubly linked list out of the tree nodes. The”previous” pointers should be stored in the “small” field and the “next” pointers should be stored in the “large” field. The list should be arranged so that the nodes are in increasing order. Return the head pointer to the new list.
This is very well explained and implemented at: Convert a Binary Tree to a Circular Doubly Link List
- DFS traversal of a tree using recursion
- Delete a linked list using recursion
- Preorder Traversal of N-ary Tree Without Recursion
- Inorder Tree Traversal without Recursion
- Reverse a Doubly linked list using recursion
- Inorder Tree Traversal without recursion and without stack!
- Print root to leaf paths without using recursion
- Practice questions for Linked List and Recursion
- Print alternate nodes of a linked list using recursion
- Remove duplicates from a sorted linked list using recursion
- Postorder traversal of Binary Tree without recursion and without stack
- Write a program to Calculate Size of a tree | Recursion
- Inorder Non-threaded Binary Tree Traversal without Recursion or Stack
- Leaf nodes from Preorder of a Binary Search Tree (Using Recursion)
- Level Ancestor Problem