TCS NQT Interview Experience 2021 (Virtual)
If you want to work in TCS there are different ways, One is TCS NQT which is happening online this year due to COVID, Although the exam pattern is similar as to the previous year, this year TCS is offering 2 positions one is TCS Digital and another is TCS Ninja.
First I gave the NQT online where the following pattern is there:
- Numerical Ability: There are 26 Questions where you will get 40 minutes to solve.
- Verbal Ability: There are 30 minutes for 24 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability: There is a total of 30 Questions where you get 50 minutes.
- Programming MCQ: There are totals of 10 Questions you will get 15 minutes.
- Coding: In the Coding test, you will get 2 Questions for 30 minutes.
I get mail after a week that I got selected for an interview and after a week they schedule an interview. The interview is combined of three that is TR, HR, MR(managerial round).
They started with the introduction and the following questions were asked.
- What do you mean by information?
- What is a virus?
- What is ransomware?
- What is the CIA?
- What is confidentiality?
- What is integrity?
- What is the data link layer in the OSI model?
- Tell me something about your project?
As I have done RedHat certifications he asked some questions from that,
- What is the Ping command?
- What is RMDIR?
- What is MKDIR?
- What is CHMOD?
After the technical interview, some HR interview questions are asked?
- What is your mother tongue? (Due to my English skills)
- What is your future goals?
- What is a career aspiration?
- Why do you want to work for TCS?
Then some MR questions are asked like willing to relocate, Are you aware of the bond, night shifts, etc.
I hope you liked the interview experience, please let me know in the comments.