TCS Interview Experience for TCS Ninja (Off-Campus)
Firstly there will be an online test on TCS ion platform which comprises aptitude and programming questions then the shortlists will have the final round which is an Interview round. It is a panel Interview where 3 people will ask questions based on Technical, Managerial & HR.
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me about your projects & explain one project, what was your role in it?
- Difference between Schema & Table.
- Difference between Delete & Truncate.
- Types of keys used in SQL & their uses.
- Table 1 contains a primary key & 2nd table contains a foreign key. If we delete the primary key from Table 1 then what will happen? Can we delete a primary key from a table?
- There are 2 tables, write a single query to select name=”Name1″ and id=”id1″ from table 1 and id=”id1″ from table 2.
- Types of joins in SQL.
- Difference between C & C++.
- What is object-oriented programming?
- Given a simple Decimal to binary conversion code to do in C++(Preferred language).
- Which language is preferred nowadays & why?
- Why do we use HTML5 today instead of previous HTML versions?
- What new things have you learned during these 5-6 months in lockdown?
- Define the top 2 qualities of leadership.
- Define the vision for a leader in 2 pts.
- If another company is offering you a higher CTC than us will you choose TCS then?
- Why do you want to join TCS?
- Are you available to work at any job location across India?
- Are you open for any job shifts (Day/Night)?
- If someone is Ill at your home and you are in Chennai and you have to deliver a presentation to an important client the same day, what will you do in such a situation?
- Will you do any higher studies after B. Tech?
- Do you want to ask any questions?