Given a positive integer N. The task is to find sum and product of digits of the number which evenly divides the number n.
Input: N = 12 Output: Sum = 3, product = 2 1 and 2 divide 12. So, their sum is 3 and product is 2. Input: N = 1012 Output: Sum = 4, product = 2 1, 1 and 2 divide 1012.
Approach: The idea is to find the each digit of the number n by modulus 10 and then check whether it divides n or not. Accordingly, add it to the sum and multiply it with the product. Notice that the digit can be 0, so take care of that case.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Sum = 4 Product = 2
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Count digits in given number N which divide N
- Check if all digits of a number divide it
- Divide a number into two parts such that sum of digits is maximum
- Number of digits in the product of two numbers
- Smallest number k such that the product of digits of k is equal to n
- Maximum sum and product of the M consecutive digits in a number
- Program to calculate product of digits of a number
- Check if product of digits of a number at even and odd places is equal
- Check whether product of digits at even places of a number is divisible by K
- Find the number in a range having maximum product of the digits
- Maximum of sum and product of digits until number is reduced to a single digit
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.