Given a positive integer n. The task is to find count of digits of number which evenly divides the number n.
Input : n = 12 Output : 2 1 and 2 divide 12. Input : n = 1012 Output : 3 1, 1 and 2 divide 1012.
The idea is to find each digit of the number n by modulus 10 and then check whether it divides n or not. Accordingly, increment the counter. Notice that the digit can be 0, so take care of that case.
Below is implementation of this approach:
This article is contributed by Anuj Chauhan. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Count digits in given number N which divide N
- Sum and Product of digits in a number that divide the number
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Check if all digits of a number divide it
- Divide a number into two parts such that sum of digits is maximum
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Find smallest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Find the Largest number with given number of digits and sum of digits
- Count number of ways to divide an array into two halves with same sum
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Find M-th number whose repeated sum of digits of a number is N
- Count total number of digits from 1 to n