This method is used to copy the characters from a specified segment of this instance to a specified segment of a destination Char array.
public void CopyTo (int sourceIndex, char destination, int destinationIndex, int count);
- sourceIndex: It is the starting position in this instance where characters will be copied from. The index is zero-based.
- destination: It is the array where characters will be copied.
- destinationIndex: It is the starting position in destination where characters will be copied. The index is zero-based.
- count: It is the number of characters to be copied.
- ArgumentNullException: If the destination is null.
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException: If the sourceIndex, destinationIndex, or count, is less than zero or the sourceIndex is greater than the length of this instance.
- ArgumentException: If the sourceIndex + count is greater than the length of this instance or the destinationIndex + count is greater than the length of destination.
The Copied String in dest Variable is: For
String Copied in dest is: Hello Geeks
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Remove() Method
- Extension Method in C#
- C# | String.Contains() Method
- C# | CompareOrdinal() Method
- C# | ToLower() Method
- TimeSpan.Add() Method in C#
- Stack.Pop() Method in C#
- Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Method Overriding
- C# | Insert() Method
- C# | Replace() Method
- C# | IsNullOrWhiteSpace() Method
- C# | ToCharArray() Method
- C# | SortedDictionary.Add() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.