Sprinklr On-Campus Interview Experience :
Round 1 : (Hackerrank test) 1hr
40 technical and aptitude mcqs , mostly technical from almost all topics(C,java,DBMS,OS,Networks,DS-Algo etc.)
questions were of medium standard.
Round 2: (Coding test) 1.5hr
Consisted of 3 questions. 2 were very easy and one was medium.
Q. Don’t remember q1 but the logic was very simple (it was just some kind of adding and checking which is greater)
Q. Given array , find number of distinct pair with sum K.
Q. Given an array of 0s,1s , have to flip(0 becomes 1 and 1 becomes 0) a particular portion of array (a sub array) such that over all number of 1s is maximum.
Round 3 : (F2F) 30-45 min.
There was nothing in this round .Just the discussion on 3 questions in coding round and the below one.
Q. Code for top k restaurants near by you.
Round 4 : (F2F) 30-45 min.
Q. Given huge data (>10TB) .Find all the documents which contain the string “Sachin plays cricket”.
Q. Garbage collection in java ,What is Finalize method?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Sprinklr Interview Experience for SDE
- Sprinklr Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Placement Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 3 (On Campus for FTE)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDET)
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Interview Experience For Internship (On-Campus)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus at IIT Kanpur)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | (On Campus for Internship)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 5 (On campus - FTE for Product Engineer)
- Sprinklr On Campus Internship