An online test(2 hours) which has two sections.
They asked 16 questions in the first section (20 minutes) which were objective. It consisted of questions from Operating systems, Networks, Java based MCQ(theory+output), C/C++ based questions(theory + output), etc.
Second section had 4 coding questions (1 hr 40 minutes). One of those was an avg question. Rest three were good thinking questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- IIT Kanpur M. Tech Interview Experience
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Sprinklr Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 3 (On Campus for FTE)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 4 (For SDET)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Interview Experience For Internship (On-Campus)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | (On Campus for Internship)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | Set 5 (On campus - FTE for Product Engineer)
- Sprinklr On Campus Internship
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)