Spinning Ball Animation with Glow Effect using CSS
Spinning ball animation can be easily created using the transform property to rotate the ball. The animation iteration count is applied as infinite to get the never-ending spinning animation. To get the glowing effect, box shadow is used.
- Create an HTML file with the name index.html.
- Create a div element in the index.html file and give a class name ball.
- Add style to this class name.
- Create an animation named spinball using the @keyframes rule. Use the transform property to rotate the ball.
- Apply 2 color inset combination in the box-shadow property to get the glowing spinning effect.
- The spinning speed can be adjusted by changing the animation duration.
Example: Here is the implementation of the above-explained steps.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...