Smartprix visited our campus for software developer interns. The company gave a skype ppt after which the process had three rounds.
Round 1: Aptitude and Technical test
In this round, there were 30 questions that had to be completed in 60 minutes. Out of the 30 questions, 20 were aptitude questions and 10 were technical questions in C++ and Java(code output, debugging, etc.). This test was on their own platform. Around 40 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2: Coding test
This round had 2 coding questions which had to be done in 3 hours. Again, this test was on their own platform. Also, the interesting part of this test was, browsing the internet to solve questions was allowed. The questions were practical problems rather than standard coding questions.
The first question was based on string formatting. It was for 50 points.
The second question was to parse given lines of code that are written in a new language whose syntax and rules were given in the question and processing the code to generate the corresponding output. It was for 150 points.
They shortlisted 6 students for the next round.
Round 3: F2F Interview
This round took place in their Noida office.
- They asked questions from my resume and on previous projects and technologies that I had used.
- They analyzed the results of the coding round and told me all the test cases and asked me to make corrections in my code for incorrect test cases.
- They asked to write a simple C++ program to evaluate infix arithmetic expressions. (Hint: Ask for different test cases, convert expression to postfix and then evaluate)
- Lastly, they asked to write a program to add two numbers that are represented as a linked list.
- Smartprix Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Smartprix Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Smartprix Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Smartprix Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 406 (Off-Campus Internship)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience (On Campus for SDE Internship)
- Juniper Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Internship Interview Experience On-Campus
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 60 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Juniper interview experience(On campus for internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.