Selenium: Selenium Python bindings provide a convenient API to access Selenium Web Driver like Firefox, Chrome, etc.
What is webdriver?
Selenium WebDriver is an automation testing tool. When I say automation, it means it automates test scripts written in Selenium.
from selenium import webdriver import time
(i) Selenium library:
– Used for Automation
– Control Webdriver
– Perform actions like – element clicks, refresh page, goto website link, etc
(ii) Time library:
-For using sleep function because selenium works only when all the elements of the page is loaded.
Trick1: How to increase view count on a website?
#Note: This will not work on all websites, like youtube.
What we would be learning is to refresh the webpage again and again after a particular interval of time.
Trick2: How to login on a website, here we take example of Zomato
Trick3: Instagram Login automation script.
We know that Instagram is discontinuing its Legacy API from 29 June, 2020.
So it’s probably a better idea to learn automation scripting.
- Python Tricks for Competitive Coding
- 10 Interesting Python Cool Tricks
- 10 Essential Python Tips And Tricks For Programmers
- Selenium Python Basics
- How to install Selenium in Python
- Waits in Selenium Python
- Selenium Python Tutorial
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Exceptions - Selenium Python
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- Locator Strategies - Selenium Python
- Python - find_element_by_id() method in Selenium
- Element methods in Selenium Python
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Implicit Waits in Selenium Python
- Interacting with Webpage - Selenium Python
- Special Keys in Selenium Python
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
- Selenium Python Introduction and Installation
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : ashutoshrcf