Product2 is a trait in Scala, which is a Cartesian product of two elements. In build-in classes it can be considered as tuple of two elements. The Linear Supertypes here are Product, Equals, Any, and the sub-class here is Tulple2. Product2 extends Product like below:
Product2[+T1, +T2] extends Product
Here, T1 and T2 are the types of the elements.
Now, lets see some examples.
Here, _1 is the extension for the first element of the product stated above and _2 is the extension for the second element of the product.
List(Nidhi, Nisha, Preeti)
Hence, Iteration is easily done here.
- Scala Tutorial – Learn Scala with Step By Step Guide
- Set in Scala | Set-1
- Scala Map
- Set in Scala | Set-2
- Scala | Either
- Scala | Final
- Scala Lists
- Scala Set &~() method with example
- Scala Set contains() method with example
- Scala Int *(x: Int) method with example
- Remove key value from Map in Scala
- StringBuilder in Scala
- Scala Int >>>(x: Int) method with example
- Scala Map get() method with example
- Scala | map() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.