Sandvine Interview Experience for Freshers
I applied in Sandvine through Linkedin, the requirements was to have a minimum 7.5 CG and to have knowledge of C++. I got the link to round 1 in a couple of days after applying.
Round 1(Online Test): The test was conducted on HirePro platform.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- The online test consisted of 3 sections. Each were to be done separately, and were even timed separately. We cannot navigate to another section before completing the current section.
- The first section consisted of basic aptitude questions, 15 questions to be done in 20 minutes.
- The second section consisted of technical questions related to CS subjects like OS, DBMS, CO, CN and output questions from various languages like C, C++, Java, Python. 20 questions were to be done in 40 minutes. Initially it felt like there was a lot of time for this round but I had to scamper around in the end.
- Third section had 4 coding questions and you were supposed to write the code in a text editor, we didn’t needed to run it. 3 questions – Easy Level, 1 question- Medium Level.
- I don’t remember the exact question.
- I received a call just 3 days later for technical interview, The interview was taken by Director of the department I was being selected for.
Round 2(Technical Interview):
- Brief Introduction
- Code 1: Write a code to check if the IP provided is valid or not. I did solved the code, but forgot took characters in consideration. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/program-to-validate-an-ip-address/. After this we talked on how this code can be corrected.
- Code 2: Reverse top 5 elements of Stack. This was easy question.
- After this we discussed about how are function and variables stored in memory.
Then the interviewer asked about Networking.
- Layers of OSI model
- Function of each layer
- TCP header
- IP header
Then she asked me if I had any questions and the interview was over.
Later that day I got a call from HR for scheduling a meeting for next day for HR Discussion.
Round 3(HR Discussion):
- Basic Introduction
- Discussed about what Sandvine does
- Information regarding my family
- Why I was not joining the company, which was through campus placements
- Then she informed me that I have been selected and then discussed the package with me.
- The interviewer were nice and helpful.
I joined the company a week after I got selected.