Role Hiring for: Associate Software Developer (Intern+FTE)
Round 1: (950 Students appeared for this round)
Online Aptitude Test on HackerEarth Platform (164 Marks)
There were a Mix of 40 Aptitude + Technical Questions each carrying a weightage of 2 or 3 marks and a penalty of -1 for each wrong answer. The Questions were mainly from topics like OS, DBMS, Networks and Basic C/C++ output prediction. The aptitude part had general questions from topics like pipes and cisterns, Age problems, Ratio and Proportion, Work time and Distance etc.
Apart from the MCQs there were 2 Programming Questions of 50 and 20 marks each
- (20 Marks) Given a number N, write the number of permutations possible such that if the numbers are written in an array prime indexes (1-based indexing) contain only prime numbers
1 2 3 4
1 3 2 4
4 2 3 1
4 3 2 1This was bit towards the easy side but involved the computation of the factorial using efficient algorithms like Sieve of Eratosthenes etc.
- (50 Marks) Given two strings S1 and S2. Convert S1 to a palindrome by replacing characters by any other character, such that S1 contains S2, in minimum number of steps. If not possible return -1.
Output: 4 (arcchra or arhhra)
Round 2: (30 Students Selected) Technical Interviews
Duration of Interview: 1.5 to 2 Hours per candidate
The Interview started with basic Questions about myself and my past internship experiences and projects. The Interviewer asked to explain the projects listed on my resume in detail and the progressed to the other Questions. The Questions in this round were from OS where they asked about scheduling algorithms, some questions on burst time etc. Deadlock avoidance techniques etc. From DBMS Data base normalizations and denormalization and the need of it were asked along with some basic SQL Queries to Query a database. Coming to Networks they asked us to explain the ISO/OSI Stack and how it is different from the TCP/IP stack. After this i was given to code the Rain Trapping Problem using a Dynamic Programming approach. Some Lateral thinking questions were also asked which included some puzzles and mathematical logic questions. Overall it was moderately difficult to crack if you are sound with the CS Basics overall.
Round 3:(16 Students Selected) HR + Technical Round
Duration: 40 Minutes
This Round had 2 Interviewers in the panel (1 from HR and 1 from Technical Hiring Team). The round started with basic questions from my resume, family background, Hobbies and Extra-Curricular Activities. There were many questions from the reviewers around these topics. As the round progressed they asked us some what-if and situation based questions. Again there was some discussion regarding my projects from resume and majorly focused on how the idea came and how did i approach while building the solutions for the same. Towards the end they asked about Why Sabre?, Why no higher studies after B.Tech?, Being from a Hybrid Branch ( Electronics and Computer Engineering) why don’t you want to go for companies working specifically towards areas like robotics etc?. Finally they explained about Sabre a bit the Different Business Units etc.
Finally When results were announced my name was there in the final list, they had selected total 9 students from our university and offered the Assosciate Software Developer role with an Full Time + 6 Month Internship Offer.
- Sabre Interview Experience
- Sabre Interview Experience at VIT University
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Sabre Interview Experience for Associate Software Developer
- Sabre Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Associate software developer)
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.