Given a string ‘str’, the task is to remove all the characters from the string that have even frequencies.
Input: str = "aabbbddeeecc" Output: bbbeee The characters a, d, c have even frequencies So, they are removed from the string. Input: str = "zzzxxweeerr" Output: zzzweee
- Create a map and store the frequency of each character from the string to the same map.
- Then, traverse the string and find out which characters have even frequencies with the help of the map.
- Ignore all those characters which have even frequencies and store the rest in a new string.
- Finally, display the new string.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(N)
Auxiliary Space: O(N)
- Remove odd frequency characters from the string
- Sort a string according to the frequency of characters
- Maximum repeated frequency of characters in a given string
- String with frequency of characters in Lucas Sequence
- Check if a string has all characters with same frequency with one variation allowed
- Character whose frequency is equal to the sum of frequencies of other characters of the given string
- Check whether frequency of characters in a string makes Fibonacci Sequence
- Remove characters from a numeric string such that string becomes divisible by 8
- Number of Positions to partition the string such that atleast m characters with same frequency are present in each substring
- Remove characters from the first string which are present in the second string
- Remove all characters other than alphabets from string
- Remove all non-alphabetical characters of a String in Java
- Remove characters from a String that appears exactly K times
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Remove characters from string that appears strictly less than K times