ReactJS Blueprint HTML Elements Component
BlueprintJS is a React-based UI toolkit for the web. This library is very optimized and popular for building interfaces that are complex data-dense for desktop applications. HTML Elements Component provides a way for users to use the general HTML elements like heading, paragraph, etc tags. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the ReactJS Blueprint HTML Elements Component.
- H1 to H6: It is the HTML section heading component.
- Blockquote: It is the blockquote component.
- Code: It is the code component.
- Label: It is the label component.
- Pre: It is the pre component.
- OL: It is the ordered list component.
- UL: It is the unordered list component.
- HTMLTable: It is the table component.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install @blueprintjs/core
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: