React Suite Rate Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Rate component allows the user to indicate his interest in the content in the form of ratings. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Rate Component.
- allowHalf: It is used to indicate whether to support half option or not.
- character: It is used for the custom character.
- cleanable: It is used to indicate whether clear is supported or not.
- defaultValue: It is used to denote the default value.
- disabled: It is used to disable the component.
- max: It is used to denote the maximum score.
- renderCharacter: It is used to customize the render character function.
- readOnly: It is used to indicate whether it is read-only or not.
- size: It is used to set component size.
- color: It is used to denote the button color.
- value: It is used to denote the Value (Controlled).
- vertical: It is used for the direction when half selected.
- onChange: It is a callback function that is triggered when the value changes.
- onChangeActive: It is a callback function that is triggered when the hover state changes.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: