React Suite InputNumber Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. InputNumber component allows the user to enter a number within a certain range with the help of a keyboard or mouse. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite InputNumber Component.
- classPrefix: It is used to denote the prefix of the component CSS class.
- defaultValue: It is used to denote the default value.
- disabled: It is used to disable the component.
- max: It is used to denote the maximum value.
- min: It is used to denote the minimum value.
- onChange: It is a callback function that is triggered when the value is changed.
- postfix: It is used to set the element displayed on the right side of the component.
- prefix: It is used to set the element displayed to the left of the component.
- scrollable: It is used to indicate whether the value can be changed through the wheel event or not.
- size: It is used to denote the input size.
- step: It is used to denote the value of each step.
- value: It is used to denote the value (Controlled).
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example 1: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output:
Example 2: In this example, we will learn about Disabled Input Component and decimal Input component