React Suite Carousel Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Carousel component allows the user to display a set of elements in a carousel. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Carousel Component.
- autoplay: It is used for the Automatic carousel element.
- autoplayInterval: It is used to denote the delay in ms until navigating to the next item.
- children: It is used to denote the carousel elements.
- classPrefix: It is used to denote the component CSS class prefix.
- componentClass: It is used for the Custom element type.
- placement: It is used for the Button placement.
- shape: It is used to denote the Button shape.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: