React Desktop macOS Pin Component
React Desktop is a popular library to bring the native desktop experience to the web. This library provides macOS and Windows OS components. Pin Component is used to allow the users to create a Pin form which takes the user input in the form of a pin. It can be used for OTP verification, etc purposes. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Desktop macOS Pin Component.
- hidden: It is used to set the component visibility.
- length: It is used to set the length of the pin.
- margin: It is used to set the outer margin of the component.
- marginBottom: It is used to set the outer bottom margin of the component.
- marginLeft: It is used to set the outer left margin of the component.
- marginRight: It is used to set the outer right margin of the component.
- marginTop: It is used to set the outer top margin of the component.
- onChange: It is a callback function when the input changes.
- reveal: It is used to reveal the characters in the pin.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
- Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install react-desktop
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: