React Desktop Windows TitleBar Component
React Desktop is a popular library to bring the native desktop experience to the web. This library provides macOS and Windows OS components. TitleBar Component is used to allow the users to create a TitleBar with controls like Maximize, Minimize and Close. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Desktop Windows TitleBar Component.
- background: It is used to set the component background color.
- controls: It is used to set controls visibility which is present in the title bar.
- color: It is used to set components and its children’s main color.
- isMaximized: It is used to set the TitleBar to maximized state.
- onCloseClick: It is a callback function that is triggered with the click of the close button.
- onMaximizeClick: It is a callback function that is triggered with the click of the maximize button.
- onMinimizeClick: It is a callback function that is triggered with the click of the minimize button.
- onRestoreDownClick: It is a callback function of the restore down button.
- title: It is used to set the title bar title.
- theme: It is used to set the UI theme and this theme is then used by this component and its children elements.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install react-desktop
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: