This method returns an enumerator that iterates through the Queue. And it comes under the System.Collections namespace.
public virtual System.Collections.IEnumerator GetEnumerator ();
Below programs illustrate the use of above-discussed method:
A B C D E F
78 84 44 77 99
- The foreach statement of the C# language hides the complexity of the enumerators. Therefore, using foreach is recommended, instead of directly manipulating the enumerator.
- Enumerators can be used to read the data in the collection, but they cannot be used to modify the underlying collection.
- Current returns the same object until either MoveNext or Reset is called. MoveNext sets Current to the next element.
- An enumerator remains valid as long as the collection remains unchanged. If changes are made to the collection, such as adding, modifying, or deleting elements, the enumerator is irrecoverably invalidated and its behavior is undefined.
- This method is an O(1) operation.
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Uri.MakeRelativeUri(Uri) Method
- Array.GetValue() Method in C# with Examples | Set - 1
- C# | CharEnumerator.MoveNext() Method
- C# | Math.IEEERemainder() Method
- C# | Substring() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
- C# | CharEnumerator.GetType() Method
- File.GetLastWriteTimeUtc() Method in C# with Examples
- MathF.Sin() Method in C# with Examples
- Double.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | Graphics.DrawLine() Method | Set - 1
- UInt16.GetHashCode Method in C# with Examples
- Stack.Peek Method in C#
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
- C# | Math.Sign() Method
- Int64.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | PadRight() Method
- How to use Array.BinarySearch() Method in C# | Set -1
- C# | EndsWith() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.