This method is used to return a new Queue that wraps the original queue and is thread-safe. The wrapper returned by this method locks the queue before an operation is performed so that it is performed in a thread-safe manner.
public static System.Collections.Queue Synchronized (System.Collections.Queue queue);
Return Value: A Queue wrapper that is synchronized (thread safe).
Exception: This method will give ArgumentNullException if the queue is null.
Below programs illustrate the use of above-discussed method:
myQueue is Not Synchronized. sq is Synchronized.
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: queue
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- DateTime.Add() Method in C#
- C# | Uri.IsHexEncoding() Method
- Anonymous Method in C#
- C# | Method Overriding
- C# | SortedDictionary.Add() Method
- C# | Method Overloading
- C# | Math.Log() Method
- C# | CompareOrdinal() Method
- C# | StartsWith() Method
- Stack.Pop() Method in C#
- Stack.Contains() Method in C#
- C# | IsNullOrWhiteSpace() Method
- TimeSpan.Add() Method in C#
- Queue.Contains() Method in C#
- C# | ToCharArray() Method
- C# | EndsWith() Method
- C# | CopyTo() Method
- C# | PadRight() Method
- Decimal.Add() Method in C#
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.